1 Thess. 5:16-18
How can we be grateful with everything going on around us?
- Our gratitude depends on who God is.
- Our gratitude depends on what He has done (past).
- Our gratitude depends on what He will do (future).
Why should I be grateful?
- It takes my focus off my situation.
- It does more for me than it does for God.
- It makes me a happier person.
Cultivate a habit of gratitude.
- Make it part of your devotional life.
- Share with others (in terms of witness).
- Express gratitude to others.
- Serve God and others.