A RENEWED MIND
- I am keenly aware of God’s presence in my life
- I see me for who I really am
- I realize there is plan and purpose for my life
- I have been called to live my life for HIS glory - I live to please God alone.
- I rely on God’s power rather than my own ability
- I submit to HIS will not mine
- I understand what it means to be a servant (to serve)
- I understand what it mean to be a dispenser of grace
- I learn the power of my words (control my tongue)
- I live my life today with eternity in mind.
1 Thess. 5:16-18
How can we be grateful with everything going on around us?
- Our gratitude depends on who God is.
- Our gratitude depends on what He has done (past).
- Our gratitude depends on what He will do (future).
Why should I be grateful?
- It takes my focus off my situation.
- It does more for me than it does for God.
- It makes me a happier person.
Cultivate a habit of gratitude.
- Make it part of your devotional life.
- Share with others (in terms of witness).
- Express gratitude to others.
- Serve God and others.
The RESURRECTION means EVERYTHING