July 22, 2020
A RENEWED MIND
(Rom 12:2; 1 Cor. 2:16)
Having the mind of Christ means…
- I am keenly aware of God’s presence in my life
- I see me for who I really am
- I realize there is plan and purpose for my life
- I have been called to live my life for HIS glory - I live to please God alone.
- I rely on God’s power rather than my own ability
- I submit to HIS will not mine
- I understand what it means to be a servant (to serve)
- I understand what it mean to be a dispenser of grace
- I learn the power of my words (control my tongue)
- I live my life today with eternity in mind.